Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday....Rehearsal time

Ah, Monday. One of the banes of my existence. A long and aggravating day. School seems to drag on and on. But only Monday A weeks. I absolutely j'adore Monday B weeks. Because I have English. But my passion for English is better described in a different post and a different time. :)

Anyway, today was quite a hard Monday because as you all know The House of Bernarda Alba closed yesterday. It was hard driving to school today knowing that I did not have tech week nor rehearsal. Yes, I did see my fellow cast members but it was different today. I knew I wouldn't change in the green room, laugh in the same way, or glare at them onstage in the same way. I'm going to miss that. But I have to commend Angie for giving me the best hug today during chorus. And yes my voice still doesn't exist. I mean it's better, but still lacking in the vocal department.  

But now I'm in MSM rehearsal coaching Middle Schoolers and watching them grow into their each unique characters. It's great fun. We're performing 'Once Upon A Mattress' and it's such a great show. They are so much fun. A bit crazy, yes, but fun nevertheless. And a bit loud as well. Whatever they're 11-13. I guess I was just like them too. 

Off to study now. Got an in-class writing essay about 'Macbeth' I need to study.
Peace & Carrots!

© Natalie S. 2008

No comments: