Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One more day.....

Only one more day until we are finally released for Thanksgiving break. Basically Rockband party! I am so ready for this four day weekend, you all have no idea. 

Today I got a lovely and beautiful poster from one of my dear friends in Philadelphia.  She sent it for me as a gift for my role in the fall play.  It's a limited edition of one of Barack Obama's quotations. Here's a link to his campaign website (www.barackobama.com/index.php).  Thank you America for committing to change.  Thank you. We needed change and change is what we will get.  The poster is lovely, it fades green to dark blue with a fantastic quotation about living in America.

I'm listening and planning out our next radio show currently, which is interesting to test my multitask skills. I've also been creating playlists to boost my moon. I've entitled it hAppy 'R uS. The use of the different capital letters adds some fun and pizazz for the playlist. It has everything and anything on it that gets me moving and happy. :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

© Natalie S. 2008

No comments: