Thursday, November 27, 2008

And....It's Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving America!

Just finished a fantastic bike ride about 3-4 miles round trip. I just love the rush biking gives you, and it's incredible if you have a soundtrack to ride with.  

My recent obsession is now buttons. I love showing my flair off...buttons are just an extent of one's personality. I found the website---www.zazzle.com---where you can create/sell/buy just about anything you want in any shape or form, from Tshirts to skateboards. Yes, skateboards. I created 2 buttons of my own, one with a quotation from Jasper Fforde's (another obsession) novel Lost in a Good Book and the other with the quotation, "Sorry I can't...I have rehearsal." 

Ah, back to Thanksgiving. I think I'll shut my critical side up and just say that be thankful for life, love, and people.  No matter where you are, be thankful for something. Give someone a hug, laugh, smile at someone. You may in fact change their outlook on life. Someone did that for me, and now I'm a completely different person. Be thankful for who you are, and be thankful for life. 

Lots of love (and turkey)
-Natalie

No comments: