Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday before Turkey Fest

I'm DONE! And extremely happy about that. We were released from the prison of school (actually it wasn't that bad today) and sent home for a well needed 4 day weekend.  I've spent the afternoon drinking tea, iTunes downloading and chilling with my über awesome siblings.  :) Definitely gotta love the family.  

Anyway, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, which means we as Americans stuff our guts with dead animals and heart attack carbs. I cannot wait. But then again, I suppose Thanksgiving is more than that. We are always taught in elementary school that during Thanksgiving we are supposed to be thankful for our family and friends. I believe that today I am merely thankful for life, and the life I live and love. I am grateful for my classes and teachers, my fellow students who are like my twin sisters and being able to laugh.  Laughter, to me, is the best stress relief and to quote conformity, "the best medicine." Well, I suppose that is true. Laughter is incredible.

Tonight, one of my brothers and sister and mom are going to a basketball game, while my other brother and I watch the latest installment of Mythbusters :) and then my dad and I are going to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Nothing like comedy and holiday cheer with a nice cup of my chai and peppermint tea to boost your energy and happiness! 

Lots of love,
-Natalie

No comments: